Friday, September 16, 2011

Lorenzo de'Medici - scuola

by now i'm sure you're all beginning to wonder if I'm "studying" abroad or on a 4month vacation. Regardless of what you see in my blog and have stalked out on facebook, I am going to school at Lorenzo de'Medici Institute



 At Lorenzo de'Medici classes are held lunedi - giovedi (monday - thursday) Bentley requires students to enroll in a 6 credit Italian class that meets every day for an 1hour and 15min. All of our other classes meet once a week for 2hours and 30min. My other classes include: 

International Marketing, 
Global Business and Society (a global economic management course), 
Literature course called the Grand Tour of Italy,
Criminal Thoughts: Behind  the Italian Mafia.

My classes are really interesting... taking an International Marketing class abroad and a global economics class with professors that are Italian allows one to have a different perspective on some global economic business issues. The Grand Tour of Italy a tour that began in the 1700s in which people in their (late teens early twenties - like me) would travel abroad to gain life experience. Then there's my Mafia class, what could get better than learning about the Italian Mafia in Italy? 


promise my next post will be a little more exciting! ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment